Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 10

I feel much better today.  The tiredness is gone.  

I ate breakfast and drove to the lab where I work.  I needed to have blood drawn to check my wbc count and my rapamune level.  After the blood draw, I got to  visit with my work friends.  It was great to see all of  them and we again determined that  I  would come back to work on the following friday.

I dropped my blood sample box off at  fedex and went back home.  I had another nice day on the porch and tried to do a little bit more around the yard.  I am starting to eat things like salads and peanut butter sandwiches.  

My glucose levels are still very good.  The target is between 80 and 100, and I have very few outside this range.  I decrease my basal insulin levels on my pump.  I am at 19 units of insulin/day.

No comments: