Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 19

I have finally caught up to present day and will  begin to  share  the site with a few people.  It still needs some tweaking, like a new picture, but that can wait.  I would appreciate any input.

Today was good.  No pain at all.  I  am trying to eat more because I felt so weak yesterday and I think that this is the best  way to get my energy level back.  It backfired a little  bit.  I tried some Mac and cheese and it sent my blood sugar up to 206.  This was very disappointing.  I  just underestimated the carbs in the macaroni.  So I  gave myself some insulin and went for a bike ride.  This brought me down to 47.  Its been a long time since I have ridden this roller coaster, and I don't miss it.  

We are busy getting ready for our drive back to Minneapolis in the morning.

No comments: