Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 6

Today is  Sunday and Gary's birthday.  We decided that we had enjoyed the lake so much that we would go back there again.  We borrowed some chairs and spent a few hours again just people watching.  It was another beautiful day.  It was nice to see so many people take advantage of such a nice park.

I had my first injection (or maybe I had one before the transplant) of Raptiva, the main immunosuppressant that I will be on.  It seemed easy to do.  

I am continuing to feel better and am trying to eat a bit  more every day and get a little bit more exercise.  

We grilled steaks for Gary's birthday and had a nice celebration on the deck.  I am not quite ready for steak, but I am expanding my diet.  It was a nice day, and I  think I stayed up till about 11.

No comments: